Thread: Clickbank instant notification and secret key

Default Clickbank instant notification and secret key

Hello,
    I purchased memberwing version 4.39 [Professional One] about 2 years ago and am finally ready to use it on my new site. I am selling a membership through clickbank and am confused about the instant notification URL and secret key configuration.

Beside the Instant Notification URL in clickbank settings, where i entered the code from the memberwing settings it shows different versions (1.0, 2.0, 2.1 and 4.0). Which one of these should i be using? I tried all of them with a test and it failed for each.

Also, the secret key: is that something that I create myself?

I hope that my version of memberwing is still valid to use with clickbank, is it?

Also, I am using Aweber to deliver my content on a weekly basis to my customers, will memberwing still send the new customers their username and password if Aweber is involved?

Sorry for so many questions, but I'm approaching my launch date and this HAS to work for me.

Please help.

Thank you,

Dale Bateman

Hi Dale,
    MemberWing 2.x-4.x are very old, buggy and no longer supported. All features are migrated to MemberWing-X 5.x.
    If you interested to upgrade to latest and greatest - let me know and I'll apply amount paid to new license.

Gleb

Gleb,

I'm interested. Please send me the details.

Dale.