Thread: A simple membership shortcode plugin for WordPress

Default A simple membership shortcode plugin for WordPress

Yes, I just replied:
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/p...5#post-2106979

Here's my reply:
    First - memberwing does not twist, tweak or changes any roles in wordpress.
    It does not require to make any new or custom login pages. All native, existing wordpress functionality is used.
    This way it offers maximum compatibility with wordpress themes and other plugins. Memberwing only adjust metadata for the premium user (fully supported by WordPress API) and this metadata is used later to manage access to premium content.
    Because memberwing does not "invent" any custom roles - it allows it supports unlimited membership levels and name them any way you want.
    In other words you may have 1001 different subscription products (use Paypal to create them) that allow different access to different
    posts, pages or categories or any combination of above.
    When subscription is cancelled, refunded or expires Memberwing downgrades user to regular subscriber automatically.
    Optionally you may set this account to be deleted.
    Additionally you may build the whole digital online store with memberwing and sell access to premium downloadables (ebooks, podcasts, etc...) individually or in groups.
    In this case all download links are protected against sharing as well. They will work only for logged on, premium users.
    (other plugins just recommend you to "keep links to premium downloadables secret" - which is of course silly).
    This video shows how to build membership site with Memberwing in less than 50 seconds - as simple as that:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovXu5xZ-cdM

Hope it helps a bit,

Gleb

Yes, This helps a lot. I am traveling, so will work with this later next week. Thanks.

Blive web solutions pvt. ltd 100, Nemi Nagar, Vaishali nagar, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Hello...Thanx for help me Just now m checkout here